Quick, tasty, easy - great meal for a weeknight dinner when time is short.
- 300g fresh Cucina Artisan Linguine
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 dried red chilli pepper, broken into 2 or 3 pieces
- 200g tinned tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked
- juice of 1 lemon
- large bunch of fresh rocket leaves torn into pieces
Heat the oil and gently cook the garlic and chilli pepper. As the garlic begins to change colour add the tuna and stir around the pan and then remove from the heat.
Cook the pasta for 2-3 minutes, drain when still slightly firm and stir into the tuna mixture. Squeeze over the lemon juice and add the rocket.
Using a fork, lift up the pasta and keep turning it over so that the rocket wilts and the tuna is evenly distributed and not left at the bottom of the pan.
Serve at immediately and enjoy, serves 2-3.