- 400 grams Fresh Pasta (you can use Tagliolini, Spaghetti or Linguine)
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 shallots or 1 very small onion (about 1/3 cup chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the lemon and grate the rind then juice the lemon.
- Peel and finely chop up onions or shallots.
- In a large pan saute the onion in olive oil, when tender but not brown, add the lemon juice and grated rind and paprika.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Toss the pasta in the pan with the sauce, adding some of the pasta water if needed.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
I got this recipe from the Cooking with Amy Food Blog