- 400 gram Artisan Spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoon Oil Olive
- 3 Clove Garlic Chopped
- 3 Anchovy Fillets, Chopped
- 400 Gram Tin Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Cup Olive Black Pitted, Chopped
- 4 Tablespoon Capers
- 2 Handful Parsley Flat Leaf, Chopped
- Pour the olive in a pan and heat to medium.
- Add the garlic and anchovies and cook for a minute or so.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, and the capers and cook for five minutes.
- Cook the pasta, drain it and add it to the pan with the sauce. Toss.
- Add the fresh parsley and serve.
Recipe idea from Thepauperedchef.com.