This dish is good served hot, cold, or even warm. Great combination of textures & flavours - ensure that the strip or baton sizes of the smoked salmon, mozzarella, and zucchini are all the same for the best effect.
- 400g fresh Cucina Artisan Spaghetti
- 80g smoked salmon cut into strips
- 80g mozzarella cut into batons
- 2-3 small zucchini cut into batons
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5-6 tblspns of Telegraph Hill extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper, and whisk well.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil & add 2-3 tblspns of salt once boiling.
- Add the spaghetti to the pot & stir, then add the zucchini batons. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta & zucchini into a large serving dish & stir through the seasoned lemon & olive oil dressing.
- Combine through gently the smoked salmon strips & the mozzarella batons.
NB: If you wish to serve this as a cold dish, after draining the pasta & zucchini stir through some oil & leave to sit & cool before combining with the other ingredients. Buon apetito!