- 4 tablespoons Telegraph Hill extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1Kg Pouch of Omega cooked gourmet clams
- ¨÷ cup dry white wine
- 400 Grams fresh Cucina Artisan Linguine
- Small bunch of Italian parsley
Put a large pot of water on, and add the salt once boiling.
Cut open the pouch of Clams & drain the liquid from the clams through a sieve to remove any grit. Saute the chopped garlic in the olive oil over a medium heat until clear and then add the reserved liquid from the Clams and the white wine.
Simmer until the wine and stock is reduced by a third. De-shell about half of the clams and then add all the clams including the half in shells to the pan & stir to heat through.
Add the Linguine to the pot of boiling water & cook for 2-3 minutes until al dente. Drain the pasta, add to the clams & stock in the pan & stir quickly to combine. Serve immediately with roughly chopped Italian parsley.