Our Beef & Olive Ravioli is a firm favourite with lots of customers and this recipe really highlights the wonderful flavours of the olives.
- 500g Cucina Beef & Olive Ravioli
- 3 tablespoons Telegraph Hill extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium garlic cloves chopped fine
- 1 small white onion coarsely chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Telegraph Hill traditional olives
- 3 tablespoons capers drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon double concentrate tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
In a saucepan heat the olive oil with the garlic and onion over moderate heat.
When they turn translucent, add the tomatoes and stir.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cook the ravioli in a large pot of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes. When al dente, drain & combine with sauce.