You will find that it is easy to do business with Cucina if you are a prospective customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I start trading?
What terms of payment do you offer?
- Fill in a trading application and post it to us.
- We will confirm if your account has been opened within 24 hours.
- Once your account is open you will receive a ‘Welcome Pack’ detailing how to get the most out of our relationship.
Depending on your sales profile you will have the flexibility of several payment options.
How can I pay you?
- 20th Month following
- 14 Days Initiated Direct Debit
- 7 Days
1. Direct Credit to our Bank account
2. Cheque - by post to our PO Box address
3. Cash - when you pick up goods from us
How do you deliver?
In the greater Auckland area we use a network of refrigerated couriers which gives us great coverage – most of our couriers are owner operators so they take good service very seriously. Outside of Auckland we use a freight company called Big Chill who provide overnight delivery to most of the main North Island centres, and 2 day transit time to the South Island.
When can I expect delivery?
How long do you hold your pricing for?
- Fresh Pasta has a 2 day lead-time, this is because it is made to order not held in stock. For example if you place an order on Monday for Fresh Pasta, we will make it Tuesday for delivery to you on Wednesday.
- For all other items which we hold in stock we can offer same-day delivery for orders placed before 8am for most areas of Auckland, and following day for outside of Auckland.
We generally review our price list every 6 months and when necessary we may issue new updated pricing which may include price increases. Like all manufacturers we are affected by changing prices of raw materials and from time to time this affects our selling prices.
Do you run out of stock of items?
We work on a purchasing system that is designed to give us 98% order fulfilment for our customers. We believe that the best way to satisfy your ordering requirements is to get together with you to discuss your needs – if we know what you want, we’ll always work hard to ensure that we can fill your order.